CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 22 February 2013

Mothers Day in La La Land

hello,
I'm here with my first Mother's day card.
I love this cute stamp from La La Land and as i'm always playing with paper this image of Marci with Hearts is perfect for my mum.
 
i used first edition papers which are lovely and glossy and glittery but doesn't show up too well in my photo's.
 
i also used floral ovals from spellbinders
 
i udes my little memory box classic alphabet to make the mum chain, i love these alphabet dies!
 
 
 
 
thank you for stopping by to se my cards.
 
hugs suzanne x

added to customer gallery at lalaland




6 comments:

  1. so stunning suzanne.really beautiful design and colours and i love the pretty image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your Mum will love this pretty card, I love your papers and the layout
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzanna,

    Gorgeous card, love your design, image and well everything.
    Hope you are having a better day, it's very very cold here with a hint of snow for tomorrow
    Margaret


    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, very pretty, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bautiful design and papers and very cute image. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete