CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 28 July 2009

blue and lime

Here is my card for challenge over on Charmedcards, they are offering a fab set of 72 copics as blog candy, yes i did say 72!
Colouring is the best part of card making and i have enjoyed it since i was a little girl. me and my brother would go to woolworths with our pocket money on a saturday morning and while he was choosing his sweets i would be drooling over the pens, pencils and crayons. I still can't walk pass a stand full of pens. I don't have any copics yet so i have used my promarkers to colour this whiff of joy image. the papers are My minds Eyes (my favorites) and the ribbon was from poppicrafts, check out the sale over there, they have some great bargains. i used my new nesties, labels 4 and added a couple of gems to the punched flowers. i'll add a sentiment at a later date, when i know what the card will be used for.

thanks for checking out my blog.
suzanne x

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous colour combo! Love the image. I can never remember her name! Beautiful papers!

    Hugs

    kimmi x

    ReplyDelete