CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 5 February 2011

samuel Taylors challenge card

hi crafters,
hope you are enjoying the weekend. i am supposed to be making wedding invitations for my son's wedding but tool a break to make something girl. i'm sick of cream pearlised card!

this card is a 'hello' card for my friend and i used cpics to colour the image. basic grey papers, marianne doiley die and papermania roses, a bargain at 79p for 12.

I've entered this card into the new challenge over at http://samueltaylors.blogspot.com/2011/01/samuel-taylors-monthly-challenge-win.html check out their lovely prize draw!

time for a cuppa now. thank you for stopping by.

suzanne x

5 comments:

  1. Hi Suzanne

    Its beautiful, I love the image and the colours are brilliant choice.
    well done good luck with the challenge.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Suzanne your colouring is stunning !! good luck with our challenge hun, love Katy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby card Suzanne, love it.

    Ali (DC ~ Albongo)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous!!

    Check out my blog.... I have a little award for you xxx

    ReplyDelete