CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 20 March 2011

LOTV challenge

hi crafters,
before i tell you about todays card i must start with a HUGE thank you to Pickle from docrafts, she fixed my broken blog and got me up and running again. she then made me all pretty and ready for spring.
thank you kerry you are a star!
what would we do without our crafty friends?

now my card.....
i made this one for the challenge over at DC. its for all LOTV addicts and that certainly inclueds me!
i just love these stamps.

this card has the theme
L = Love? my love is all lotv stamps so that was easy.
O = Old? my old item is my 3D gloss which i always forget to use. here ive used it on the mirror, shoes and beads.
T = Time. my time is summer, these pretty flower papers do make me think of summer.
and last is
V = Volume so ive added loads of layers with papers, beads and flowers.

i really enjoyed making this card but don't have a use for it so it could be the first card i ever list on ebay!
lol

thanks for stopping by and thanks again to PICKLE.

hugs suzanne x

5 comments:

  1. a beautiful card with all the lace and pearls, super image as well
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzanne,

    I thought I was on the wrong blog for a minute.
    Lovely designes, pickle has done you a great job.
    Lovely card and I love the image and colouring.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card suzanne.the image is so adorable and i love your pretty colours and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning card, really pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just having a nosey round your blog Suzanne, I love this card, its gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete