CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 29 July 2012

August

hello,
i hope you are all enjoying your weekend.
i've had a crafty day and made a couple of cards and a calendar page.
i also found time to finish a good book so i need to find another one tomorrow.

here is my calendar


the cute digi is from sassy cheryl's
i've fallen in love with these gorgeous images.

i've added some real shells and used a GoKreate die set to cut the letters.

Also today i made my first dresser card

I'm not sure about this one. i think its just a bit too plain but im not sure what to add, any idea's welcome.

i've used a mini topper from liliofthevalley. they are small but perfect for this card.


thank you for stopping by.
Before you leave, please a take a moment to check out my 'items for sale' page. i've added a few more bits today and will be having a sort out this week.

suzanne x




4 comments:

  1. Hi Suzanne, Love the August calendar page, those Sassy Cheryl images are fab aren't they and I love the layout and summery colours.
    Your dresser card looks brilliant too, I love the design and the cute little image. I don't think you need to add anything.

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzanne

    I love your calendar page,
    How about some clothes hanging out of the draws, and a few flowers on top of the draws to look like an arrangement, and a bottle of perfume, I am sure I have a peel off that you could put on card and cut around to make it strong enough so it won't bend. Let me know and I will send you some.
    Had a good weekend , and a shower or two today, still warm here
    Hugs Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzanne..

    Woww both creations are fab - but that dresser card is gorgeous!!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. both so stunning suzanne.gorgeous sweet image and your dresser card is fabulous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete