CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 5 May 2013

Obsession

hello, i'm having a nice quiet sunday and managed to fit in some crafting.
 
I just love Kraft card and it looks great with red so I came up with this card...
 
It's bright red in real life but my photography skills are rubbish!
 
I've use a gorgeous heart die from Impression Obsession
I cut it out of the cardstock and then put it back in. why have I not done this before? I'm so pleased with the result.
I'll try it with other dies later.
 
this is the inside of the card.
 
dies available from www.oysterstamps.co.uk
 
 
thank you for stopping by.


4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, love the heart diecut. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzanne

    Just passing by love the card, nd that heart is to die for, brilliant, it's very much like the tree die which I love.
    Well done, love the card.
    Glad you are having a good day.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow so gorgeous suzanne.the heart is stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous. love the heart x fabulous x

    ReplyDelete