CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 22 June 2013

Apple Tree

hello,
i'm here to show you another card. this time I've used mostly Impression Obsession dies
from oysterstamps
 



this isn't a very good photo, i'll try to replace it when the light is better. (its raining again here)
 
the inspiration for this card came from my friend Abby, she sent me some lovely little white brads so I decided to colour them with pens to make them look like little apples.
(think i'll do cherries next time)
 
I used I.O dies Fence, bare tree and branch.
the cat is a poppystamps die.
 
I couldn't bare to through away the small length of fence that I had to snip off so I used it on the ribbon, hmmm is that 'bright' or just 'tight'? lol
 
right, im off to finish a scrapbook page now. oh I do love crafty days!
 
thanks for stopping by,
hugs Suzanne x
 


3 comments:

  1. Hi Suzanne

    Lovely card, love the fence, you are not being tight just not being wasteful. Great idea to put the little piece on the ribbon.

    Have a nice weekend, it's showers and very windy here.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love this card Suzanne
    Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous Suzanne.i love the tree and your scene is really stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete