CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 20 August 2014

KennyK prize up for grabs

 
Hi All,
for those of you with kids I hope you are surviving the summer holidays!
I used to love the six weeks with my boys at home but that's a distant memory now.
 
so with no children at home I have plenty of time for crafting and this week we have a great prize up for grabs at Creative Inspirations.
 
 
This week I have chosen to use Sketch number 12 which is our new one.
 
 
and of course I chose to use a lovely KennyK image
 


 
as some of you know I love colouring and I'm a pen and pencil addict.
This week I went with the polychromos
 
I didn't add any sansodor, just left the pencils as they are, what do think?
I can't make up my mind myself.
 
I do like this image though and might have to try her in pens next time.
 
I hope you will join us again this week at creative inspirations
 
we love to see your creations.
 
Suzanne2 x
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment: