CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 3 September 2014

Back to School

Listen carefully......
 
can you hear it?......
 
Yep, that's the sound of mum's all across the country cheering!
 
Its Back to School time again!!!
 
My boys are all grown up now (hmm although I do wonder sometimes)
but when they were both at school I loved the holidays, I enjoyed having the boys at home for 6 weeks. we had lots of adventures and many trips to Florida. oh the time has gone by so fast!
 
anyway, back to crafting and back to school, that's our theme this week at creative inspirations so I decided I would make a notebook instead of a card this time...
 
 
I've kept it plain and simple using Kraft notepad, even the pages are kraft paper, I love it!
 

I used a cute cc designs stamp and heat embossed the outline in black then colour it with prisma pencils. I'm still tempted to cover him with glossy accents, what do you think?
 
I used memory box alphabet to cut the letters in matching colours.
 
then the postman turned up with happy post from Nicola Parr and she had sent me some ribbons, they just happened to be the perfect colour match, what about that for timing. She had no idea what I was working on. Amazing, thank you Nic, you are a star!
 
so now its over to you again, I love seeing all the entries for our challenge so I hope you will come and join in again this week.
 
hugs Suzanne x  
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Even us without kids say thank goodness,
    Lovely plain but simple notebook.
    Well done
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete