CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 1 October 2014

Hello teddy and Lace

hello!
 
its time for another challenge at Creative Inspirations and our theme is to simply ad some lace.
 
our sponsor this week is
 
 
Live & Love Crafts and they have offered a generous voucher for this weeks winner
 
that's gotta tempt you, right?
 
Here is my card.....
 
 
I love this colour combo. Red with Kraft card, it just works!
I'll be using this combo for my Christmas cards this year.
 
But today I decide to make this cute little card with a simple Hello die cut sentiment from Paper Smooches.
 
the corner of my card is removable and slides over the corner of my book to mark the page I'm on.
 
this style card would make lovely gifts.
 
I'll do a tutorial for the corner bookmark if there is any interest.
 
Over to you again now, please grab your lace and show us what you make over at Creative inspirations.
good luck and don't forgot that £10 voucher!
 
hugs Suzanne x
 
 




2 comments:

  1. Hi Suzanne
    Beautiful lacy card, love the teddy bear and layout, which then becomes a book mark.
    Well done
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous suzanne.very clever design and i love your colours and sweet bear :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete