CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 17 December 2014

Sassy Santa

 
Hello,
I'm here with the last DT card for december
 
Creative Inspirations have a Christmas or new year theme for this week and I've kept mine plain and simple
 
 
I've used another Sassy Cheryl digi image and again I love it. I'm such a sassy addict!
 
I've printed the image 3 times and layered up sections of it.
 
coloured with my copics.
 
memory box star dies were added and a red mat but that's all so it really was very simple but I like the results.
 
I hope you will join our challenge this week as we won't have one until the 7th January now.
 
happy Christmas everyone. xxxx


5 comments:

  1. Great card, plain simple but very elegant,
    Well done
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful chrisrmas card, fabulous image x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the results. This is just beautiful. Wonderful job...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card. You did a fab job with it!
    Wishing you all the best in New Year!
    hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete