CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 15 April 2015

Seeing stars

 
Hello, Happy Wednesday!
 
I'm in such a happy mood today, its a mix of lovely weather and new meds.
 
At last I'm starting to feel a bit more human again but meds are making me tired and a little strange so I really am seeing stars at times!
 
 Stars is our theme at creative inspirations.
 
I chose a Sassy Cheryl digi again (well come on, you know I'm her number one fan)
 
you can find my image here
 
 
 
how cute is sassy sally?
I've used copic markers to colour her and cut lots of stars using xcut dies.
 
I cut the background layer with a GoKreate die and then used a sewing tracing wheel tool to make the criss cross design on the blue card. it work pretty well.
 
 
 
I've also added a few star shaped gems. Can a girl have too many stars?
 
I'm really going to enjoy seeing what you guys make this week and i'll comment on as many as I can please come and join us at creative inspirations and of course we have a great prize up for grabs again this week.
 
I hope the star theme continues now as I'm off to slimming world to get weighed. wish me luck!
 
hugs Suzanne x 


3 comments:

  1. Hi Suzanne, just wanted to let you know how much I like this card...your colouring is lovely and the image is great...really cheerful all round this one...
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne I am seeing stars wonderful stars, brilliant card, lovely layout and image
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning suzanne.gorgeous fun image and i love your fabulous bold colours and stars :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete