CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 1 June 2015

these boots were made for walking.....

 
Hi All,
 
I finally got my hands on a new stamp from Woodware and couldn't wait to get it inked up.
 
I first saw this stamp used by Coops and loved what she had done with it but each time I searched for it it was out of stock. I managed to get it from CraftsULove while they had  the free postage weekend.
 
 
 
I stamped it onto DCWV paper from a stack called Nana's Kids. Its lovely thick card rather than paper and already has glitter so less work for me.
 
I added some shading with copics onto the rubber sole but also on the patterned paper too.
there was a lot of stamping and cutting involved and some of it was rather fiddly but I love fiddly crafting.
 
I added the shadow and light behind the image but then noticed the die from the backing vellum had transferred from my fingers to the image...... I did say a few choice words and was ready to smash the whole lot in the bin but after a deep breath I sat back and had another look.... how can I save it?
eureka!
I got out the copics again and drew in some slodges over the top of the die. I think its worked and only me and you know what I did. LOL
 
the sentiment comes in the same set as the sneakers and I added the splodges to that too.
 
I think I will be using this stamp a lot.
 
thanks for stopping by.
 
Suzanne x


2 comments:

  1. Love it, a gorgeous card for any teenager. Love the shoe image.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne, this is say a great card, fabulous bright colours...I love it...and you could have not mentioned the marks and got away with it I reckon!
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete