CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 22 June 2016

BINGO TIME

Anyone fancy playing bingo?
have a look at the bingo board over at Creative Inspirations and pick a row.
I've chosen to go diagonal across the board and pick, flowers, buttons and dots.
here is my card....

I chose some dotty papers and then used an embossing folder to make dots on the plain pink card.

I cut the flower dies and added a button in the centers.

how cute is the fairy image?
she could be yours if you enter and win the our challenge.
the sponsor has a generous prize up for grabs.



click HERE to join the challenge.
i'm looking forward to visiting your blogs.
hugs Suzanne x



2 comments:

  1. All done so well and buttons are a favorite for me too :) looks like a great summer of card making ahead too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the image and beautiful colours
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete