CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 30 September 2016

September Pinterest challenge

 
 
Hi Pinchicks!
 
I'm running a bit late late today sorry.
 
I'm here now tho and I've been playing with string.
 
Hubby had to pop to the diy shop so I asked him to pick up a couple of balls of string for me and he gave me one of those looks....
you know the ones that silently says 'what on earth is she up to now'?
 
but he did as I asked and came home with the string so I set about my project...
 
 
 
the original pin had leather handles on the basket but I don't think hubby would have been happy if I cut up his leather belt.
 
I made the two smaller baskets with the left over string.
 
then I went on ebay and found s string seller and bought a huge 2 kilo reef of the stuff and I have next months all ready to go. Its not a basket tho.
 
its huge!
 
please pop over to the other pinchicks and check out there projects for this month.
 
 
 
 
 
 
if anyone would like to join us just find something on pinterest and give it a go. it can be anything at all.
 
thanks for stopping by.
 
Suzanne x
 
 
 


12 comments:

  1. fantastic baskets.... amazing what you can make these days with virtually anything isn't it?? LOL xXx
    Please visit my Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ange. That's what's great about Pinterest and this challenge, it makes us search and makes us try new things. Xx

      Delete
  2. Oh no you didn't !!!!!
    This is what I have had almost ready for the pinterest challenge, too ! But it's a square basket. And I had bought thick string as well (but to give shape) :-(
    Well, you got there first with a Hugely successful challenge ! Love the baskets and, of course, their functionality :-)
    Nice work :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can still make your string baskets Muskaan and I can't wait to see them. I would love to try square ones. I certainly have plenty of string now lol

      Delete
  3. Well I had a laugh, I know those looks I get them often, but the string works well on a basket and the little ones are just right for small things.
    That's one hell of a large ball of string, I wonder what we are going to get for next month, the mind boggles.
    Have a good month
    Hugs
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've started my next project Margaret but it going to take awhile. I'll still blog it even if I don't get it finished.
      Brian is always giving me that look but he walks out the door laughing about it and always brings me back what I've asked for. He's my Prince Charming! Lol

      Delete
  4. Wow I just realized I needed to post and so I just did, forgive me once again Susanne and I love your baskets and want them :) Or I mean to make them Ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha well I hope this has inspired you to make some. I should have added the original pin so the pattern can be shared, I can let you have a link if you want it. Xx

      Delete
  5. I've been seeing baskets like this on pinterest. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jane, they are easy to make. Give it a try!

      Delete
  6. Hi Suzanne - there is no end to your crafty talents! You are clever and these bowls are gorgeous.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete