CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 22 February 2017

Creative Inspirations, Petals and Pearls Challenge

 
 
Rush rush rush.....
 
Aw sorry guys, I'm so late today with my challenge post...
 
(slaps self on the wrist)
 
 
better late than never though aye?
 
 
Our challenge is one of my favorites this fortnight, Petals and Pearls.
 
check out the amazing cards created by my team mates, they are all so pretty.
 
I tried to keep my card clean and simple, mainly because I had a new Apple Blossom die set I wanted to play with. Its the Floral Frame set from www.craftstash.co.uk and I love it!
 
 
 
I used a photo of my son and daughter-in-law behind an acetate window. I love this picture of them together.
 
I cut the die out of the card blank and then put it back over the acetate and add some pearls. Its the perfect anniversary card for them.
 
I hope you will join us at creative inspirations this fortnight and share your petals and pearls creations.
 
our sponsor this time is 
http://www.mymumscraftshop.co.uk/
                         and they have put up a generous £10 gift voucher for this fortnights winner.

 
enter your petals and pearls projects HERE
 
I look forward to visiting your blogs and leaving some comments.
 
If you can find the time to leave me a comment to let me know you were here that would be great.
thank you!
 
hugs for now
Suzanne xx
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. I love this frame and the picture being black and white too. it all looks so very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful frame and lovely card, gorgeous picture of them both
    Hugs
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete