CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 19 April 2017

challenge time again at Creative Inspirations

 
 
wow the weeks are flying by and its already time for another challenge at creative inspirations.
 
 
this fortnight we would love to see all your girlie creations and our sponsors over at the Paper Shelter have some gorgeous girlie images which are perfect.
 
I chose this adorable image but I cropped her as I didn't want the full image. that's one of the great things about using a digi.
 
 
i'm not happy with my photography skills again. my papers are a lovely bright lime green but here they look yellow.
 
 
I haven't added a sentiment yet, I can't decide what I want on this card. maybe just a simple 'hug' will do. We could all do with a hug sometimes aye.
 
please join us so we can see your girlie papercrafts. simply add them HERE
 
happy crafting!
Suzanne xx
 
 




 


1 comment:

  1. That's a beautiful card, I love the image and wonderful colours
    Yes we all need a hug, so I am sending you a special hug

    ReplyDelete