CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Lace Medallions card

Hello bloggers, 
I'm here to show you my latest card, 
I've used my new JustRite stamp set called

 I've used the lace stamp 4 times and cut squares with two rounded corners and layered them on to black cardstock.
then I made plain red squares to match.
 I added the Vintage Love stamp from the same set and used round nesties to cut to size.
the lace stamp is coloured with various red copic pens.

I saw a similar card to this online about a year ago and the card came back into my mind when I saw this stamp set. I don't remember who's blog it was on but I liked the card and it had stuck in my mind.
there are lots more stuck in there that I really must get out one day! LOL

right, if i'm quick I might have time for another card before I have to cook dinner.
(does that make me sound like an addict)? 

thank you for visiting my blog.

hugs suzanne x


2 comments:

  1. Hi Suzanne
    Lovely card
    Take care my friend, thanks for your kind words at our difficult time
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning and striking suzanne.the colours are fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete