CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 1 January 2013

1st January 2013

Wow its 2013 already!
 
Its been a lovely sunny day here in Essex so the start of the new year really couldn't have been better.
 
My husband also got some great results from hospital tests yesterday so we can stop worrying now and get on with a good new year.
 
What better way to begin than with a new card and a new stamp.....
 
meet Luca
 
Isn't he adorable.
you can find him here along with lots of other la la land stamps.
 
I've used First Editions paper pack called New Leaf
 
Luca with Truck has been coloured using copic markers
 
and I cut him out using spellbinders labels 4
 
 
I've used whimsy stamp set for the sentiment
Vintage Birthdays Tabs 1
which can be found here
and the matching Tabs 1 Die can be found here
 
these tabs stamps come in different sets, I must get my hands on the 'thank you' ones.
 
I hope you like Luca as i will be adding more cards using this little lad very soon.
 
thank you for any comments you may wish to leave, even if its just to say hello.
I'm off to do some colouring before hubby gets home 'starving' and puts an end to my crafty time!
If you want to know how he has been spending his time check out his blog
 
 
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!
 
hugs
suzanne x
 
 



3 comments:

  1. Hi Suzanne
    Happy new year, it's good news for Brian so you are off to a good start, just got to get ourselves better to enjoy life again
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops I forgot lovey card and he's a nice image for a mans card. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous suzanne.your papers are lush and i love the adorable image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete