CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 22 May 2014

Cuddly Buddly DT Call

 
Ok so I heard there is a DT call over at CuddlyBuddly, how can a girl resist the chance to make it onto their design Team?
 
so I grabbed some paper and glue and got got creating.
Trouble is I fell in love with two of their image and couldn't decide which one to use as my dt entry so what the heck, I did both!
 
here is the first one.....
 
 
I fell in love with this teapot Digi and I used my prisma pencils to add the stripes. you can find the digi here and it is a freebie. It reminds me of Sunday tea time at my grandma's house when I was  a little girl. aww such fond memories!

 
I made a little gift bag to match the card. this bag is made from one sheet of A4 and I will add a tutorial if anyone is interested.

 
I had to use my MS doily punch with the teapot, it just works.
 
so that's project one and here is project two...
 
this time I've made a card and bookmark combo using another cuddly buddly digi image.

the sentiment is one from a set of four from cuddlybuddly
 
I've used prismas and Derwent coloursoft pencils this time.
 
If you have any questions please visit my facebook page and I will help if I can.
 
well this is it, my entries for the DT call, how did I do?
wish me luck!
 
hugs Suzane2
 
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. H Suzanne

    Well done, I hope that you become one of their design team.
    Two brilliant cards,
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Teapot card and bag, really nice and love the colours, and would love a tutorial for it!..love the card and gift tag too?..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of your projects, good luck with the DT Call hope you are successful. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete