CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 20 May 2014

Forget-me-not by RuthH

Hello,
I'm here to show you a very special card today.
 
I've kept it  simple so the focus is on the beautiful image.

How can something so delicate be  so powerful?
 

 
I absolutely love this digi which was designed by the very talented RuthH and will be available on her site,
 
this tiny flower has a special meaning to me as its the one I chose to plant in my garden in memory of my only sister. boy I miss her!
 
every time I see the Forget-me-not flowers in bloom I remember the happy times me and my sister shared.
 
 
I can see this digi being used in many ways, a bookmark, a candle, a memory book....
they are just for starters.
 
I hope you will be able to use it as well. please visit Ruths site and see this digi and many more.
 
and a message to Ruth..... Thank you so much, your talent is going to be treasured!
 
 
Suzanne2 xx
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Suzanne

    Beautiful simple yet elegant card, less is more. I love the image.
    I love forget me knots, I really want to plant some in my garden, they are so pretty and delicate looking. There are not many blue flowers in the garden and they never fail to disappoint.
    Have a nice day
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful stamp and fab colouring, I to have some forget-me-nots which my sister gave me from her garden before she died.
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete