CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 2 July 2014

Anything goes and a sketch. sassy cheryl

hi all,
where did last week go, it just flew by and its time for another challenge already...
 
this week at creative inspirations the theme is Anything goes with the option of a sketch.
 
here is my card
 
 
I've used a sassy Cheryl digi image. now any of you that know me will know that I am a huge sassy fan. Cheryl is such a talented lady and her images are always adorable. please pop over to her website and check out this weeks offers and grab a bargain.
 
I chose number 8 which is one of our old sketches this week
 
                                                                             number 8

you can chose any of our sketches, they are all on our blog so please have a look and pick one you like.
 
I made the circle using a corner punch
 

its simple enough to do. just cut your circle and then remover the frame from the corner punch, line up the punch and work round the edge of the circle.
I love how this turned out!
 
 
I finished the card with some diecut flowers and gems.
 
 
I hope you will join us this week, we love seeing your creations each week.
 
thanks for stopping by....
 
Suzanne x


 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Suzanne

    Beautiful card, love the image and your beautiful colours, I also love those flowers, spiky and colourful.
    Have a good day
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne....this is super-d-dooper adorable! Absolutely LOVE the card and the your coloring is simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete