CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 9 July 2014

Wedding Day Card

Hello, I have another dt card to show you for a great challenge over at creative inspirations.the challenge this week is your favourite occasion.
 
well I love a wedding!
 
my son and DIL had such a wonderful fairytale wedding .
so I decided that would be the one I would make today.....
 

 
I used white pearlised card and a gorgeous vine embossing folder
 
heat embossed the sentiment with silver powder and added the satin ribbon and diamonte heart slider.
 
layered on silver card.
 
this was such an easy card to make and not a colouring pencil or pen in sight!
 
now how can I resist the chance to show off a couple of my son's wedding photo's again....
are you sick of seeing them yet?
 
 
just one more.....
 


my son and his beautiful wife!
 
 
ok enough of this....
what is your favourite occasion?
please come and join us at creative inspiration blog and show us what you have created this week.
 
we always look forward to seeing your creations.
 
Suzanne x
 
 
 
 


 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and loved the photos x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classy card and gorgeous pics, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzanne

    Beautiful and stunning card, it's so lovely simple and yet striking card.
    Well done
    Have a good day
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous wedding card, beautiful photos x

    ReplyDelete