CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 11 February 2015

Anything Goes challenge at Creative Inspirations

 
 
wow this week has flown by and its time for yet another challenge already.
 
this week at Creative Inspirations we have an Anything Goes week with the option of a sketch if you want to you is. its sketch number 6
 
 
and we have another great sponsor
 
please check out MelJen's digi site, they are soooo cute.
 
I've chosen this adorable bunny for my card
 
 
he's so cute and a joy to colour.
I think I got a little bit lost with my colour combo this week. it looked ok while I was making it but now I look it and think hmmmm.....
 
oh well, it gives me a great excuse to colour bunny again and make another card with him.
 
thanks to everyone who joined us last week, we saw some really lovely creations and I hope you will join us again for the anything goes theme.
 
oh don't forget to check out the prize from our sponsor.
 
hugs Suzanne xx
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment