CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Buttons

 
 
Hi crafters,
oh I just love the new challenge at Creative Inspirations this week.
we would like to see your buttons.
 
I love using buttons on cards and my friend send me a pinterest pin for crochet flowers with buttons so this was the perfect opportunity to give them a try.
 
I must say they were easier than I thought they would be.
 
 

 
I used a pretty pink thread that was a gift from a special friend (thank you Sandy)
 
I love how the flowers turned out but I'm tempted to double up the buttons on the next one I make.
 
please pop over to Creative Inspirations and join us this week, we love to see all you creations.
 
hugs Suzanne x


4 comments:

  1. Love the crochet flowers with the buttons, gorgeous card , xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love your design and i those buttons are lovely, I did love them on Pinterest and you have done a great job with them
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous suzanne.i love your crochet flowers and your design is beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, love those flowers. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete