CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 6 May 2015

Birthday Bonanza at creative inspirations

 
we all love a freebie right?
well this is one of the best freebies I've had from a mazine a little while ago.
its the Teddybea and Teddybo clear stamp set.
 
I've chosen to use this for the birthday bonanza card I've made for creative inspirations this week.
 
 


I've coloured TeddyBea with copic markers
 
E44 E43 E42 E41
R20
YG91 YG95 YG95
 
the card folds flat to become a 6x6in card but the balloon makes it taller so a larger envelope is needed.
of course that's not a problem with the Envelope punch board.
 
instructions for this 'card in a box' shape can be found on pinterest but I will add my own tutorial here if anyone requests it.
 
please come and join us at creative inspirations and show us what you have made for birthday celebrations this week.
As always there is a great prize up for grabs.
 
thanks for stopping by my blg.
 
hugs Suzanne x
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Wow lovely card, I love the teddy image, he is gorgeous, some of these free gifts are great,
    I would love to know how to make this shape card,looks diffcult but I am sure it's not.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne, this is lovely. I am full of admiration for your patience in making an exploding box card. So much work and the end result is gorgeous...
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete