CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 13 May 2015

Creative inspirations has gone Shabby Chic

yep that's right, we at creative inspirations have gone shabt chic this week and the design team have made some beautiful creations to help inspire you.
 
I've made a heart shaped box and filled it with chocolates for my dear old mum.
 
she had dementia but still loves to get handmade things from me and of course she loves the chocolate.
 



 
the box was easy to make using Sizzix Framelits heart shape dies and matching scalloped dies. then a 2" strip cut to create the sides of the box.
 
the sentiment is from the Fiskars Memory stamp set
 
flowers are ready made from The Range.
 
the purple material was 'borrowed' from the flowers at my son and daughter-in-laws wedding.
sadly my dear mum will not understand the sentimental side of that.
 
this box will have a long life because my mum never throws away my creations and I mean never. she still has a load of pottery 'junk' that I made when I was school. (many moons ago)
She wont even let my dad throw away the birthday cards I've made. Its kinda sweet that she treasures them.
 
so back to the challenge this week....
we would love to see your shabby chic creations this week.
just link them here to be in with a chance of winning a lovely little prize.
 
happy crafting!
 
hugs Suzanne xx


2 comments:

  1. Hi Suzanne, This box is lovely, and it is very clever of you to be able to make it from die cuts! I love the vintage style embellishments you have used...your Mum will love this...xxx
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Suzanne that box is totally gorgeous, beautiful and stunning. I love it and I know your mum with love it.
    Well done on a stunning creation
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete