CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 27 August 2015

Sweet as Sugar Nellie

 
yay its time for a new challenge over at sugar Nellie and here is my latest DT card
 
 
 
I've used one of my favorite sugar Nellie stamps which is also available as a digi.
 
she is coloured with copic markers.
 
I used MS flower punches to make the flowes and various dies for the leaves.
 
the kraft card was die cut with Simon says Stamp die called Falling Hearts, I love it!
 
the sentiment is a die set called Hello Words from paper smooches.
oh and how can I forget my newest die.... the faux stitches border die set by Lawn fawn which I purchased from  www.Craftstash.co.uk
If you haven't used this site before pls check them out, they have some great offers and delivery was superfast!
 
watch out for my faux stitched borders because they will appear on a few more cards very soon. there are four borders in the set.
 
ok, so now its your turn, anything goes as long as you use a sugar Nellie image for this challenge.
 
enter your cards here
 
good luck and i'm looking forward to visiting some of your blogs to see what you have created.
 
hugs Suzanne x


3 comments:

  1. Hi, very cute card :) this is from Carollyn. I started my other challenge yesterday. hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne, I love this card, I adore Kraft card and your design using it is wonderful. You have coloured the image beautifully and your card layout with those wonderful layers and die cuts is gorgeous.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Suzanne - love the fabulous layers and beautifully coloured image.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete