CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 25 May 2016

Anything goes at Creative Inspirations and a Design Team Call

 
Hello, welcome to my blog and today is a new challenge at creative inspirations.
the theme this week is Anything Goes so I know this will be a favorite with many of you crafty folk out there and I'm looking forward to visiting your blogs.
 
our sponsor this fortnight is Bugaboo which is one of my favorite digi sites, I just love there cute little characters but this time I decided to try one of their lovely floral images.....
 
 
 
it was easy to colour with my copic markers.
 
I added the sentiment onto curved card to give some dimension and was pleased with how it turned out although it doesn't show too well in the photo.
 
you can find this digi HERE
 
and here is the link for CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS so you can add your creations here and don't forget we also have a Design Team call running until 29th May so there is still a couple of days to apply for that.
 
good luck everyone
 
Hugs Suzanne xx
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. I see why you choose this design, the rose is beautiful and this card has great style😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous birthday card and beautiful flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzanne, this is a beautiful card. I love how you have coloured those roses (I avoid flowers because I find them difficult). Your red layout is really gorgeous too.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete