CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 22 March 2017

handmade cards challenge

 
 
Hello, Happy Wednesday!
 
that means its challenge time over at Creative Inspirations and this fortnight our sponsor is
 
 
All Dressed UP.
 
they have some adorable images so please pop over and check them out.
 
They are also offering two images to the winner of our challenge.
 
here is my card...
 
 
oh how I wish I had legs like that!
 
I've made this card for my mum but when I was little she would always say to me
"blue and green should never be seen"
but I like this colour combo.
 
you can enter our challenge at Creative Inspirations.
 
I hope all mum's have a lovely day on sunday.
 
I'm sorry for all those who longer have their mum, i'm sure she is in your thoughts.
my prayers are for you this sunday.
 
 Hugs for now
Suzanne
Happy Crafting.
 





4 comments:

  1. Is this Sunday a mother's day for you all? ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’Ÿ What a wonderful girl, I had a pair of green pants and loved them but could never find a shirt to go with them except white then I felt like a lephacon for some reason. My mom would have funny sayings like "if I had only been born rich instead of so good looking" it still makes me smile๐Ÿ˜„

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I think I should start a post for "things out mums used to say"
      I wonder if there are any that we now say ourselves.
      When is Mother's Day for you?
      I think you should search through your old photo albums and share a picture of you in your green pants lol

      Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really do appreciate it.

      Hugs Suzanne xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card, I love your colour combo and they go together well.
    My mother used to say "I want never gets".
    It's funny because one of first occasions I meet Vernon's family, his niece came in the room sat on the floor and said she had done her Christmas list, she started off with "I want ". "I want this". It was then I said I want never gets, they all looked at me I thought ok I had put my foot in it, Peter her father said "you mean you would like". She looked at him started off again "I I I wan....I w o u l d , I would like, . Years later, last year we were staying there and she said "I want". Her brother said I want does not get, Vernon my hubby said where have I heard that before. It seems it's never been forgotten it must be nearly 16 years since I said it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats a good saying Margaret, I'm glad it hasn't been forgotten.

      Delete