CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 31 March 2017

March PinChicks challenge

 
 
Hello, sorry i'm a little late today with my pin but here is what I have been making
 
 
As you can see I haven't managed to finish it in time so I thought I would show you the work in progress.
 
I haven't been too well which is why it isn't finished but I have to thank my dear friend Margaret for her support and the lovely flowers she sent me to cheer me up,
 
thank you Margaret.
 
they arrived like this
 
and soon looked like this.
they are so cheerful.
 
thank you.
 
Suzanne xx


4 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful piece of work, a lot if work seeing you are not well but it will be worth it when you finish it, love the colours.
    I am glad you got tte flowers and enjoyed them, daffs are easy to send, I am glad they cheered you up.
    Hugs
    Margaret
    Ps thank you for your comment on my blog. It looks a lot but it was over two months

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful crochetwork. Those really are cheerful flowers and isn't it an extra special joy when flowers bloom - kind of like a mystery unfolding :-) best wishes always

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. I think your colours are so lovely...nice and subtle and they show off the beauty of the squares..

    ReplyDelete