CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 22 December 2012

Snowflakes and angels tatting.

Hi all,
 
I don't have a card for you today but I really wanted to share some photo's with you.
 
Look at my gorgeous snowflakes...
 
 
 
 
 
 
I wish I could say I made these but I don't have that sort of talent.
They were a gift from my friend Margaret (aka MargaretD2)
she loves to do tatting and is so clever.
I was so suprised when these arrived in the post this week.
 
there are lots of them, I have only shown a few here today. They look gorgeous on my tree.
 
Margaret also made me some pretty angels, here are two of them....
 

 
I can't stop looking at these and all the amazing work that has gone into them.
 
huge thanks to Margaret, (Margaret, you know I will treasure them)
 
 
please check out margarets blog here to see more of her lovely tatting and a snowflake everyday leading up to christmas.
margaret also has an etsy shop, the link is on her blog.
 
Huge thank you margaret and I hope you dont mind me sharing this on my blog, I love them so much, I just had to show them off to all my friends in blogland.
 
hugs suzanne x
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I used to do a second tree in my front room in glass ornaments and tatted and crocheted angels and snowflakes!
    Now we are down to one free and I gave them away to some new immigrants at church as they didn't have anything pretty...just struggling to get the basics to start a life.
    Your post made me smile remembering them...I bought them from an very much elderly lady who made them for the church bazaar. It took me several years of sussing out her stall at the bazaar to get enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful. I would love to try tatting.
    Merry Christmas Suzanne and have a wonderful time.
    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzanne

    They look lovely on your tree and thank you for sharing them with the bloggers. I hope you enjoy them. I did enjoy making them for you thank you for being such a great friend.
    I wish you and your family a lovely Christmas.
    Hugs Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzanne, the snowflakes are absolutely fabulous. What a talented lady Margaret is. I would love to be able to tat, it seems to be a dying art.
    What a wonderful keepsake.
    I have added the measurements for the tissue box on my blog if you'd still like them.
    Hope you had a fab Christmas and wishing you a very Happy New Year.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete