CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Lego Card

hi friends,
can you believe it, I'm back again, twice in one day!
 
this time I want to show you a card ive made for a young lad who is in hospital after a car accident. His nan is a member of the docrafts forum and the least I can do is send him a card to wish him well.
 
 
nanny Gerry told me he likes lego so this is what I came up with...
 
 
Lego is so easy to make with a square or rectangle and a small circle punch.
 
the shape of this card was very easy to do.
 
I found the tutorial here
 
 
Laura is a very talented lady and makes some great shaped cards.
her tutorials are very clear and easy to follow.
 
Jamie is in our thoughts and I hope he will be back home soon.
 
 
well its almost 10.30pm hmmm have I got time to go for a hat-trick?
I think that might be pushing it but I off to start another case now.
 
thanks for stopping by
 
Suzanne x

6 comments:

  1. I love your card, Suzanne!! It's so colorful and will surely brighten up your little friend as he recovers. Who would not find a card like yours fun! I'm so glad you tried out the tutorial. I've had fun making these myself!!
    Smiles, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, I,ve yet to make mine for him. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzanne

    Lovely colourful card, love your design, layout and shape, great card.
    I hope he recovers quickly with no lasting effects.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully designed card. He is going to love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and am sure it will be loved. Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so effective - brilliant idea :)

    ReplyDelete