CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 23 February 2014

swing time

I'm back with another swing theme card using sassy Cheryl image. well I did tell tell you I love these little images.
 
 
 
 
hmm now I've added these pictures I'm wondering if my card needs some flowers or some other sort of embellishment. what do you think?
 
I used copics to colour the image and hung him on a little strip of ribbon.
 
I half cut the fancy oval into an easel card to create the swing. very simple really.
 
I'm entering this as my second card into the challenge over at sassy cheryl's challenge blog
 
the challenge runs for two weeks which means we can enter two cards.
 
right, I'm off to cut some flowers and see what I think. I may be back with new pictures. LOL
 
thanks for stopping by.
Suzanne x.
........edit.......
 
OK so I'm back after tweeking the card
 
I've punched a few flowers and leaves and I'm happier with the card now.
I was a little impatient and took the photo before the glue had dried but it won't show soon, trust me it'll be fine!
 lol
 
Suzanne x
 
 
 
 
 
 


9 comments:

  1. Love the way the oval swings from the ribbon. I have not seen this beofre and it is delightful!

    Great image too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful is this, fantastic card. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous clouds there Miz Suzanne. This is a awesome shape too. So glad I saw this at Sassy Cheryl's this week. Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzanne,
    I love this card and the blue flowers finish it off nicely, the image is lovely and adorable.
    Well done
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the design of your card Suzanne and the image you have used. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I'm certainly glad you love the images. . .because you certainly do make them look fabulous on these gorgeous creations. LOVE EM!
    Thanks for playing along in the PUNCH/DIES challenge this past week with my Sassy Gals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful...I love the design..Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sassy Cheryl's...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wooow! so beautiful creation. Love design. And this image so cute, I love this guy. Thanks for playing our Sassy Cheryl’s challenge!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous creation! Your coloring is amazing and the card design incredible. Thank you for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

    ReplyDelete