CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 8 February 2014

spellbinders marvelous squares

oh boy I'm grumpy today!
 
I've got a lot a pain today but ive managed to keep my mind off it a bit by making a card and here it is...
 
 
I've used spellbinders marvellous squares and scalloped edgabilites
 
I doubled up the frame to give it a bit of dimention.
 
I love the flock paper!
ive used the impression obsession hearts under the ribbon again, that's becoming a habit for me, I think they are so cute and one of my most used dies now.
 
all dies used are from oysterstamps
please pop over to the website and have a look at the new spellbinders dies.
 
thanks for stopping by
 
Suzanne x
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Suzanne

    Sorry you had a bad day yesterday
    This is a lovely card, I love your little heart pins, the image is lovely I like these type of images and they look so effective
    Hope the pain will be less today
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete