CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 17 March 2014

Hello Sally.....Sassy Cheryl card

Hello......
 
Before I show you my card today I just want to say a special hello to my craft friend MargaretD2 who is in my thoughts and needs some special hugs so if you can spare a moment please nip over to her blog and leave her a comment, I know she will appreciate it and she deserves a little love at this difficult time.
sending hugs margaret xx
 
 Well on to my card which is also a simple 'Hello'
 
 
 

 
this was such a easy card, I printed the gorgeous digi and used Fanciful Lattice die set to cut it out and mounted it onto Kraft card.
 
I used my pencils to colour  sally, this digi is called Ladybug tales
 
I've fallen in love with my pencils and that's partly thanks to Cheryl and her great tutorials, she makes it look so simple. I have a way to go yet but its fun learning!
 
check out the tutorials here
 
I think sassy Sally is my favourite......or is it little Noah? oooh I just love them all!
 
I'm off to colour another image now for the challenge. the theme this week is layers so that should be easy enough!
 
back with another card soon
 
thanks for stopping by
 
Suzanne x
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Suzanne,
    Beautiful card, love the image and colours you used.
    Thank you for your support and this wonderful piece you put about me.
    Hugs
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet card, simple but effective on the kraft background
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzanne what a beautiful card, love the image. Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous susan.fab sweet image and i love your cas design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete