CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 10 March 2014

sassy cheryl's, A Letter Sent with Love

Well I've been slow this week with my sassy challenge card but here it is...
 
 
 
I've had my eye on this adorable image for awhile now and Cheryl put her on special so I was a happy bunny. (thank you Cheryl, you're a star)
 
grab her here
but be quick!
 
 
 
Cheryl has created some brilliant video tutorials for colouring her images, they are well worth checking out. here is her youtube channel
 
back to my card....
 
I've made the flower using spellbinders shapabilities Blooms Three die set from www.iconuk.co.uk I ordered these last week and they arrived the next day so amazing service and a great price.
 
The smaller flowers are made using Martha Stewart punches.
 
The challenge at sassy Cheryl's is now fortnightly which means we can enter two cards so I bagged two special offer images and I'll be back soon with a card using the other image.
I think I'm becoming a sassy addict!
 
Well its almost 1am and as I can never get to sleep I've got into the habit of being a night crafter so I'm off to make another card.
 
thanks for stopping by
Suzanne x
 
 
 
 



 


7 comments:

  1. Just too stinkin cute. I love what you have created here. Thanks for sharing with us at Sassy Cheryl's this week. Hope you get to enter another card too. Thanks and good luck on the drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love.y card Suzanne
    Hope you got some sleep
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute card, love the little bird, must go and look at the colouring tut.
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzanne

    Beautiful card and lovely image, I love your colour and design.
    Hope you did some sleep last night.
    Hugs
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW girl. This is quite the stunner! Super-d-dooper gorgeous. Love the coloring and that flower is beautiful! And you're not late. . . .you're right on time! :)
    Thanks for playing along in the ANYTHING GOES challenge this past week with my Sassy Gals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute Suzanne. I love this little image and your design. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sassy Cheryl Challenges. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous suzanne.beautiful design and colouring and the image is so sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete