CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 23 March 2014

Lets go Camping (sassy cheryl)

hi guys,
I've been colouring with my copics again and todays cutie is another sassy Cheryl digi. you can find it here
 
I love these digi's but I would love to get my hands on some real rubber stamps. why are all the best stamps in America :(
 
so it looks like digi's it is...
 
here is today's card
 
 
 
the challenge at sassy Cheryl's challenge blog has the theme of lots of layers so I think I've managed that.
 
I gave the fence a little curve to add more dimension and I printed Sally and Bella twice and added them with 3D foam
 
I added  lala land Heart tree and coloured it with copics.
 
I think I'm becoming a sassy addict!
I've got 4 more images printed and ready for some colour so I'm off to get some tips fom Cheryl's tutorial video's
boy does she make it look easy.....I wish it was.
 
thanks for stopping by and for any comments you might leave.
 
hugs Suzanne x
 


6 comments:

  1. Hi Suzanne

    Gorgeous card, love it, and you used that beautiful tree, there's so much going on with a beautiful image.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne this is gorgeous, love the way you have domed the fence brilliant idea. As you can see I have changed the name of my blog and wondered if you could update your link so that we may continue to see each others wonderful work. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous, gorgeous card! I just absolutely LOVE it.
    Thanks for playing along in the Layers challenge with my Sassy Design Team!!! Good luck in the drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great! Love all layers and cute design. Thanks for playing our Sassy Cheryl’s challenge!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  5. This made a darling camping card. Lot you layers. Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's this week. Hope to see you back again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling card- wonderful design! I'm glad you joined us for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge.

    ReplyDelete