CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 3 February 2016

sent with love

 
hello,
 
Its time for another challenge over at creative inspirations
 
here is my card....
 
 
I've used hexagon dies from Creative Dies which can be bought at www.craftstash.co.uk
 
the image is polka dot Bella from sassy Cheryl.
 
I've coloured this little cutie with my polychromo pencils.
 
we have a great prize up for grabs again so please pop over and join in the fun.
 
hugs Suzanne x


3 comments:

  1. Ahh who doesn't love this dog :) thanks for nameing the brand of pencils, I'll check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne, this is a beautiful card. Your colouring is gorgeous, the effect you have created with the pencils is wonderful.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and unusual card, love the colours and your colouring
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete