CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 20 December 2012

evening all,
i hope you are all ready for christmas. Is the shopping all done and pressie's all wrapped?
 
nope, i'm not ready either! lol
 
i did find time to make a card though
 
this is another New year celebration card
 
I've use La La Land New Year Marci stamp again, well she is so cute.
 
i also used la la land die's
Street Lamp,
heart fence
and
heart tree.
these dies really do cut so well and are so easy to get out of the dies. i love them!
i got them from oysterstamps
 
thank you for stopping by to check out my cards. i really appreciate your visits.
 
hugs suzanne x
 


5 comments:

  1. hi suzanne, gorgeous card, fab use of the dies you have used..pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzanne
    Gorgeous beautiful and lovely image well done
    No I am not ready but I expect it will all fall into place
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Suzanne, love the sweet image.
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable!! Love the fun scene you've created on the easel design! :) Thanks for sharing!! Happy Holidays! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
    *My Blog* - Stamp Smiles
    *My Blogaversary BLOG CANDY!*
    *My December “All Heart” BLOG CANDY!*
    Help me reach 1000 followers for another BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning suzanne.gorgeous sweet image and i love your fab scene.
    wishing you a very happy christmas :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete