CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 4 December 2012

New DT position

hi all,
i'm so excited today to be able to tell you all that i am now a design team member for oysterstamps.
 
i've been a huge oysterstamps fan for ages now and always look on their site for my new goodies and i've been lucky enough to visit the shop a few times.
 
i was even there today.
the girls were friendly as they always are and we oo-d and ahhh-d over the new dies they were putting out.
 
there are so many new dies ansd stamps, the shop is full to bursting point so i was in my eliment.
 
the shop now sells the La La Land dies and must say these are possibly the best dies i have ever used. they are really pretty and come out of the dies so easily.
i was suprised at how easy they are to use.
 
here is one of the cards i made
 
I didn't have a bauble die so i used my La La Land Hot air Balloon die and turned it upside down.
i think its worked perfectly.
 
i used snowflake embossing folder from cuttlebug and a lovely sentiment stamp from Hot of the Press.
it was in a set called Christmas Words.
i used gold embossing powder on the sentiment
 
this was such a quick and simple card to make but i have had some lovely comments on it.
 
I also made this card
 
i don't usually make gatefold cards but it worked for this design.
 
i used a sizzix embossing folder called Loving Thoughts for the frame.
i cut round it to make a frame
i used three different la la land dies on this one
 
rolled rose,
large flourish
and
creepy vines.
 
i'm not keen on my colour combo for this one, what was i thinking!
lol 
I make it in pink and white tomorrow.
 
thank you for stopping by and i really hope you will come back.
 
hugs for now
suzanne (the happy bunny)
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Big congratulations again Suzanne. Your cards are stunning and I am sure you will a big asset to them.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzanne
    Congratulations I can see you are excited by the way you wrote this. Well done

    I love both cards, Your hot air ballon works really well and I like the idea, it's brilliant, And the gate fold card, I don't do any of these but it works so well and I do like the colours, looks brilliant too.
    Hope you have a good day
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Suzanne, Congratulations lovely-well deserved! :-) Enjoy your new post :-) Well after your request for a tutorial for my wreath ive asked crafty ribbons and they really want me to do one so Thank you for your request and keep your eyes peeled as I will be doing one soon! :-) In the meantime ive made a fabric notice board and have done a tutorial for it. id love if you would pop by to see what you think! :-)
    Take care lovely, have a good week! Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete