CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 9 December 2012

Merry Christmouse

Hello,
 
I do hope you are not fed up with my advent cards because I have another one of them today.
 
This is my guest DT card for Joanna Sheen challenge blog.
 
 
 
I have used a housemouse stamp and coloured it with copics.
 
those lovely holly flourishes are my new La La Land die.
 
I used a woodward punch to make the hearts and die cut the numbers and letters to create the calendar.
 
 
The frame is decorative labels 8 from spellbinders.
 
i added some liquid pearls in ruby red to make the little berries.
 
 
thank you for stopping by and thank you to all joanna sheen followers for making me so welcome in my guest designers place. I have really enjoyed being part of the team.
 
 
suzanne x


5 comments:

  1. Hi Suzanne

    I think you are on a roll this is beautiful and the house mouse image is gorgeous, love your card.
    Well done
    Have a nice weekend
    Hugs
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Suzanne. I love that cute image and the colours and details are gorgeous

    I hope you have a good Sunday
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. another gorgeous card Suzanne, cute image, coloured beautifully. pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Suzanne, adorable image.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Suzanne, I love it! The colours and shape are fabulous. Hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete