CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 14 December 2012

Happy New Year!

Hi all,
ok I know Im a little early for New Year wishes but oysterstamps have got this adorable new range of la la land stamps and I just couldn't wait to get colouring!
 
isnt she cute!
I've coloured her with copic markers.
appologies for the poor lighting on my photographs again.
hubby is an excellent photographer but can I get him to take pictures of my cards?
.........nope!
 
so I'll will just have to do my best.
Here is Marci on her card.
 
 
I've used spellbinders decorative labels eight for the frame.
 
other dies used are
La la land water lily,
la la land creepy vines
la la land filigree corner which I absolutely love!
and star dies
 
the sentiment comes with the marci stamp.
all from oysterstamps.
 
I'm becoming addicted to this shape card, it always stands out in the crowd!
 
thank you for stopping by and i really will try to be a better blogger in the new year.
 
suzanne x
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Hi Suzanne

    Gorgeous beautiful card, love the shape too and the image is beautiful.

    Ha e a nice weekend
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Image and card is lovely
    Xxx hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous suzanne.stunning pretty design and colours and i love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. another beautiful card Suzanne..pam

    ReplyDelete